In the normal course of business, we may collect NPI about you from the following sources:
- Information from applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
- Information from communications to us in writing, in person, by telephone, or any other means;
- Information from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent, lender, or your attorney;
- Information we receive from you through our website; and
- Information from consumer reporting agencies and public records.
We may disclose your NPI:
- to our affiliates;
- to agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with the products or services you have requested; and
- to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services on our behalf.
In addition, we will disclose your NPI when you direct us or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities.
The information we collect from you is for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any non-affiliated party. Access to all NPI is limited to those individuals or entities who have a need to know in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to protect NPI .
Our website may contain links to other sites, and we do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those external sites.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws.